The Coffee Club @ Subang Parade

11:22 PM

 New cafe in Subang Parade. 
The coffee club. 

Address: 
Lot No. LG 33 & G 32, Subang Parade, No 5, Jalan SS 16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: 03 – 56128117

Fax: 03 – 56129117

BUSINESS OPERATION:
Sunday – Thursday 8.30am – 11.00pm
Friday – Saturday 8.30am – 12.00am

Coffee club is a chain cafe from Aussie. They expanded their cafes to places such as Thailand, New Zealand, China etc...and now MALAYSIA

Went there less than a week after their opening. Honestly, I'm quite disappointed. Maybe it's still new la, I believe that they'll improve. Even the workers there don't know what they're doing. Waited 10 mins for my utensils after my pancake arrived and the ice cream melted :'(
Once the pancake arrive, the ice cream is already like that la. Imagine 10 mins later T^T
So I had mocha and pancake that day. Mocha....so so...pancake so so too... 

I'll come back next semester HAHAHA
the coffee club in Aussie very famous k!

The pictures below are what I found in google


improve the quality until like that okay? hehe
Have a nice day!
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe