Althea Turns 2!

2:06 AM

I believe those we've been reading my blog know that I'm a big fan of Althea.kr as most of their stuffs are much cheaper than those in their retail shop. Words can't describe how much I love Althea. As a girl, we're definitely gonna spend some of our expenses on beauty products once in awhile. Althea is here to help you save!! Shop with lesser guilt HAHAHA. Time flies and they're turning 2!!
So I'm gonna show you my recent haul from Althea!

These are the highlights for their birthday


  • Althea Birthday Sale Birthday Giveaway (Free Beauty Products for shoppers to add into cart)
  • Althea Birthday Goodies (Limited Edition Box + DIY Bday Kit + Sample Pack)
  • Amazing contests to win prizes such as the FLY ME TO KOREA for TWO!
  • Shopper's Lucky Draw (win Althea credits)
  • and so much more on https://my.althea.kr/ or @Altheakorea do check them out!






Happy shopping,

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe