Sephora Christmas #giftodyssey event @ KLCC

11:38 AM


Thank you @sephoramy for the invitation to this event! Love Christmas because there's tons of event to attend :) I;m a happy girl because I was given a RM 100 gift voucher on the day itself YAY

I believe every girls love Sephora. I can swear that I would not come out empty handed most of the time if my bank is always loaded with cash HAHA because I'm a student, so yeah...I still do window shopping in Sephora most of the time #sadjaniceissad



 LOOK HOW CUTE IS THIS! mini moet chandon bottles! SOOOOO regret that I did not brought one back :'( really sad when I thought of it
Finally got to try the macaroons ice cream for the first time! Surprisingly the ice cream was hard! No wonder it's nice 

Free flow juices from La juceria

Met Patricia K again :) Saw her almost in every event! I love her job...It seems fun

Got pampered again that day. Two days in a row I got my hair & makeup done by the professionals :') I'm truly blessed



Percy & Reed products are really good although it's a lil bit pricey compared to the normal hair products. Go check it out guys! It's like magic working on your hair

 They do sell some promotion set which are more worth to buy :) It's available in Sephora


 Got my airbrush tattoo done at the event 


There's also professional makeup artist demonstrating their makeup skills on the celebrities. Goals: to be known as a celebrity *SHY* HAHAHAHA

Here's Amber Chia, Malaysia's top leading model & also a hot mama. Love her friendliness every time I see her.


Can see updates on their page about their latest happenings in store.

Got really hungry after the event so I went to Chinoz on the park for brunch.

I fell in love with this meatball spaghetti. Missing it right now...UHMMMM I'm hungry now!

And I've also tried the hummus there and it's current;y the best one I've tried so far :)

Chinoz on the park
 (Suria Klcc) Jalan Ampang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Phone:+60 3-2166 8277

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lol your goals. jia you ba. sure can be anything if you put your heart to it. haha. looks like a fun event. I wanna see your haul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new tattoo, super Beautiful,coooool,your smiling pretty face amazing,your smile is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe