I'm ALIVE

9:08 AM

Hello...
This blog has been dead for so so soooo long :P I've recently moved  back to Kuching for internship that's why my life is full of work work & work...worst thing is there's no wifi at my work place that's why I can't even update my blog.

So now I'll just talk about the highlights of a few things that happened recently while I was away :)

I WENT TO LONDON!

Finally got this chance ya...I wanna go back again! missing every bit of it :'( The scenery, the buildings, the people, the food, the malls...amazing!
The tower bridge
 Trafalgar square; where 'the night in the museum' was partly filmed
 Cousin & bro doing a cool jumpshot on the cruise

 Lobster & burger A MUST MUST MUST TRY!














My 21st birthday!
I'm finally 21...don't know whether I should feel happy or sad :')





My First Rave!
Mysterious...featuring Andrew Rayel


Here's a short video for u guys :)


The End!

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe