Happy Mother's Day + Fashion Show :) (Late Post)

12:44 AM

 Hello ! This is my mummy :D
Do we look alike? HAHA
She came to KL few days ago and I got to celebrate mother's day with her @ Starhill Gallery
 Bought this for her as her Mother's Day gift ^^ and Thank God she likes it hehe
I love my mum although we always quarrel :') 
I guess I'm still at the rebellious stage LOL
 The next day we went to One Utama and we had Dave's Deli for brunch ! I really love the food there & they have 30% discount off on weekdays 12-3pm ! YAY 

Both of our meal cost rm25++ only. Quite worth it :) but for dine in only
 I also brought my mum to Wondermama @ Bangsar Village and try the food there. She likes it too xD
OMG I thk I over ate when she's here so I'm having diet again FML
 Neslo ice - RM 6.50
 Style Spaghetti - RM 22.90 *If not mistaken*
 Spicy Salmon (Very cheesy n nice YUMMMS) - RM 14.90 *If not mistaken*

Few days before mummy came, I went to Parkamaya @ Fahrenheit to support my babes. They r going for a fashion show ! WOOTS so proud of them :D
 Sharon :)


 Karynn :3



Lengluis ohhh...want their num? HAHA

Then the hungry models decided to go Levain for lunch.
 Mushroom Carbonara
 Beef aglio oglio spaghetti
Beef meatballs spaghetti 

K I'm hungry now but I can't eat T^T...fml seriously

Till then,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe