This is a long long long ago post O.o

7:37 AM

Hello Readers...

*I'll start with a pic taken by my dear =)*

Welcome once again ^^


Hah ! Let's start wif something that happened...erm..last month I think?..LOL

Tis is my school's hari koperasi sale...

The menu I wrote ^^
The nice fried chic tat I cooked !

BEST ! Top-Seller item !



nxt is abt

EAT at BUNTAL~~

my dad suddenly suggest to hv LUNCH AT BUNTAL...wad? LUNCH?!

yea...LUNCH!! =____=

It was SO HOT! and the food oso quite pricey ba..

but my dad insisted to go !

WALAO...dunno wad wind*direct translate*..HAHA


CRABBIE ! ;3










Few weeks ago....

went to Kbox randomly

I was so down n they comfort me...

now I'm ok liao ..

Paul n Lucas
Lucas n me..

Yo sissy xD

NAHHH~

so long din update liao...so random rite?

aitii...sorry nahh T^T

I'll end my post here...

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe