9:01 PM

OMG ...
I miss HONGKONG!!
I wanna go thr again...
but nid to save more $$$ so I can shop shop shop thr
LOLss
took tis in the ferry...

love the shop at MONGKOK trendy zone..

they're decorated with cute stuffs...

i hv lots of pic tat i took frm thr..

but lazy to upload all of dem xD

times square...look at the ppl thr
WOW
ppl mountain ppl sea...LOL

Symphony of light...8pm =)

miu miu & fendi

I thk i ate tis at a korean shop near Lam Kwai Fong

CHEAP..but i 4gt the price

and its SUPER DUPER LARGE!!

HUI LAU SHAN!!!

I miss all the desserts thrrrrr....ARGH

I think I went thr at least twice a day

LMAO..but not reli cheap

But its worth...very very nice

Tis is not frm Hui Lau Shan...

tis is frm another shop near my hotel...

errr...

but i 4gt the name leii..4gt to take pic of the shop..haizz

tis dessert shop has many different kind of dessert 4 u pick on

and it is also open in the MIDNIGHT

I stay at RHOMBUS hotel..so its near thr..LOL

hongkong's special transportation

they named it as "DING DING"

cute name rite?xD

I went thr during AUGUST 2010

but I wanna go again...!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe