3:35 AM

='(
U said tat..u're not my EVERYTHING
yeah..i knw too
but
when u say tis..
u dunno how hurt it is

U've CHANGED
the attitude tat u treated me
the way tat u talked to me
the style tat u care for me
the words tat u console me
all of it went away le
THEY're GONE ='(

can I find dem back?

I keep on searching for them

even in my dream
I search for it so hard

Im hving nightmares..
But LAST NIGHT
Im having sweet dreams..
but when i wake up
i just realized that
IT'S JUST A DREAM

I really really hope tat u'll be like usual
the one tat im used to

Im trying really hard to study
just to prove to everyone that
i can manage n stablelize my life

Im working hard 4 wad i want..
I knw tat u're tired...
thr's still a long journey of life
get a rest
dun get tired bcz of me
i'll be very self-condemning..

I STILL CARE
no matter wad u say
Im still who I am
Hope u are too =(


--I'll be the Donkey who'll keep on supporting u silently --

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe