8:40 AM


I LOVE U..=)
...more n more...
It's been 4 mths le
We've been thru lots of obstacles n problems
but we manage to get thru it
=)
So glad to hv u right by my side nahh
''If I have to live my life without u near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With u i see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt tis strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
they'll take us whr we want to go
Hold me now,Touch me now
I don't wanna live without u
Nothing's gonna change my love for u
you oughta' knw by now how much I LOVE U
one thg u can be sure of
I'll nvr ask for more than ur love...''
Dear dear..I miss u
U went 2 fren's hse overnight 2day
I really feel tat 2nite is sooooo long nahh
knt find u..
cos wanna let u hv fun thr too
enjoy nah =D
sayang~ =3= Muacksss
Final exam is coming SOON!
omg!!!!
pray for me !!
GAMBATEH Janice!!
* I WANNA GO SG*
mummy...plssss moh =((
..GOD BLESS ME..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe