Have you heard of Althea.kr ?

4:05 AM


Hello.. this is a longggg due post as Althea sent me their 1st birthday box but I delayed this post for quite long. Opps. 

In the bright side, I managed to try out ALL of the products for a certain period of time (better feedback as I've been using them almost everyday)
So these are what I got. Look at the prices! Damn affordable and they provide free shipping if you purchase above RM 150! such a great deal.

Anyways here's my review on each of the product:-


1. Precious Mineral BB Cream from Etude house

My daily use BB cream and there's a reason I didn't stop using it right :) It is actually my second tube of the exact same BB cream. Can last for quite long tho! It doesn't feel thick and sticky on my face and the coverage is quite natural too.

Rating: 4.5/5


2. Skinny Brush Big Marker Liner from witchsshop.kr

The colour of the eyeliner is deep. Very sharp point and can draw a very define eye line if you are good at handling liquid eyeliner. If not, you'll f**ked your makeup as it is quite watery HAHA but then it doesn't smudge easily.

Rating: 3/5


3. Premium Metal Snow Mask from Natural Pacific

I ordered this just because it is unlike the normal mask but TBH I still prefer the normal ones LOL. Not much comment about this sorry :D

Rating: 2/5


4. No Sebum Blur Primer from Innisfree

OMG I've finally found something as a substitute for my Benefit pore primer with a much affordable price! Would definitely get this again the next round :)

Rating: 4.5/5


5. It's My Lip Crayon (Awesome Wine)

I have never got enough lipstick for myself. I kinda like the colour of this lip crayon but then it don't really stay on my lips. The good thing about this is that the lip crayon is super light! Easily fit into any of my bags without any burden. 

Rating: 3.5/5

Visit Althea.kr to view more products available.
ENJOY SHOPPING !

X.O.X.O




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe