3:51 AM

I woke up kinda late 2day..
As usual lah..HAHA
And i missed called my babe
just to tell him tat I'm AWAKE!!
hmm..
I wanna say sry to my frenss..
I've received lots of msg frm u guys
I knt reply lahh..
I did not top up my credit T^T
Currently,I'm such a ZAI NV..LOL
I nvr went out since i came bek frm HK..*except tuition
OMG
everytimes my fren ask me out,i hv 2 thk n thk n thk
bcz i dunwan my babe 2 misunderstood tat i go hiao laaaa
Everyday I juz stay in frnt of my com..
c whether He on9 o nt..
If he does,I will automatically feel relieved n happy de
dunno y
n smtimes c whether he got find me 1st bo..
If u does,u might dunno hw happy I am =p
If not,then I'll find u ahh~~
DEAR DEAR AHH..
TODAY WHOLE DAY DIN HEAR TIO UR VOICE LE Oh
WHR HV U BEEN?
GOT GUAI MA?
DO U KNW TAT I MISS U?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe