♥12 August♥

5:44 AM




Biii~u're finally here...
i slept well everyday when u're here
Love ur hugs...
ur kiss...
n lyk 2 hold u =)
I hope it wil last..
but its almost the time tat u hv 2 leave again
Sometimes i cry...
I'm reli sorry 4 tat...
I cried,
Bcz....
of JeaLouSy..
I dun lyk the feel tat...
I feel like sharing u wif others
I trust u..
BUT
I just hate tat kind of feeling so much
IF
I suddenly no mood..
means I saw smthg tat make me unhappy,n I'm trying 2 calm myself down~
Like wad happen in d airport 2day...THE CALL
I SAW IT..
2day,Ur flight is cancelled..
but I wish tat thr's no flight to SG anymore
forever n ever xD
Haiyoweeeehhh~
Dear..
I L Y
tats y my tears drop 4 u..
I just wanna tell u tat..
I dun like..U bein soooooooooo sweet wif others lei ='(
I cried each time when i saw those thgs
sowee ooo...
muahsss~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe