Roofino Skydining & Bar @ Trillion KL

5:05 AM


Have you heard of this new sky dining restaurant in town? It's called Roofino. Located at the 34th floor of Trillion KL (a building just before Intermark KL)


Went for a visit last Friday during their launch but sad to say that I haven't tried the food there so I can't give any review on that but I can tell you that the environment is quite cozy. Good for a chill out session with a bunch of friends.
Their current menu. I think there'll be more choices in future but for now these are the only available food as it is still quite new :) I hope I'll have the chance to be back again next time to try them out!

The bar area. We had 2 hours of free flow alcohol that night. AWESOME.

They have a great spot for photos too.


 My girls 


You can check their Facebook page for more info : Roofino FB page
Address: 34th Floor, Trillion KL, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



Cheers,
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe