Curated magazine launch @ Apex, Zouk KL

12:44 AM

Hello! I just went to the launch of Curated magazine last week which is held at Apex lounge, Zouk KL. The theme was PINK! My all time favourite colour.

If you wonder what Curated is all about, CHECK THEM OUT at this website http://mag.curatedbypopculture.com/ It features the latest fashion styles in the magazine with a very unique way. I personally love the tone and the layout of the magazine. It was previously known as Pop Culture but now it became Curated by Pop Culture.




 Events are always fun because I get to meet new friends and also friends that I haven't seen for quite awhile!

JOEY! Finally get to meet her again after so long

and here's my squad of the day. Amanda and Anson 


Xiao Le :)

Gary, James, June, Christina and Fenny

Went around trying out the products displayed...and get freebies too HAHA


The most exciting thing that happened that day is I won a prize worth 3k plus including a RM2k treatment at Ido's Clinic! :O Can't wait to visit them and I'll update about it soon.



Till then,
X.O.X.O



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe