Product review: OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

10:03 PM

A lovely box from Natta Cosme has arrived again! Always a fan of their service :)
Look what has arrived! A pure vitamin C20 serum from OST. OST cosmetics is a brand from Korea.
A 30ml vitamin serum

OST Vitamin C20 Serum's benefits:

  • Contain 20% pure Vitamin C
  • Recovering scars
  • Removing blackheads
  • Moisturize skin
The Ingredients:
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Methylparaben, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Gluconolactone, Alcojol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate
The texture itself is kinda gooey and it smells like orange! you'll feel a bit sticky after applying it. I dislike it at first...but bear with it for a few days and BAMMM! your skin really look brighter eh!
Like you've heard of people injecting vitamin C for whitening purposes right? Try this la since injection is kinda pricey leh :P
I think this bottle can last for 2-3 months.
I used it for 1-2 weeks and I can already see my skin glowing. (my skin was very dull because of my port dickson trip I went previously)
However, it feels a little bit of prick on my face when I first used it. Not really bad, just a little. I am afraid it is an allergic or something so I did a survey on other people's blog post. Some said the same thing too but the results are good so yeah, I just bear with it.
It is priced at RM99.00 but they're having a promotion now!
You can have it at RM 79.20 now !!

The link:
http://www.nattacosme.com/OST-Original-Pure-Vitamin-C20-Serum?filter_name=ost&filter_description=true

Thank you 
http://www.nattacosme.com/

Get it while stock last! Feel the miracle! :)

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe