What can I do with Sony Cyber-shot WX100 in my daily life?

8:07 AM


Hello readers..How's your day?? ^^
I have something interesting to tell you all in this post ! It's too awesome so I shall share with all of you :D
So keep on reading...
and hope you'll like it !

As you all know, I like to selca right?!
hmmm... 
But I normally just capture pics using my phone because I'll always have my phone around me !

So now, 
I'm gonna show you guys some pictures captured by my phone below :
  *spot the similarities*  

My current favourite pic taken by front cam
premier screening by Nuffnang :)
in the cinema..dark
why cannot see my face?!
cinema again...
FOOD! I take photos of food almost EVERYDAY
yeah..I'm addicted to Instagram :3
Kolo Mee from my hometown, Kuching...
Laksa from my hometown too...

OH WAIT ! out of topic...zzz
   So did you guys spot the similarity ?!   

THAT IS...
..........................
...........
  ALL THOSE PICTURES ARE SO DAMN BLUR :((  
It is not clear enough and I can't even capture an awesome pic of myself :p IN THE DARK
HAHAHA

Do you guys face this problem too? :'(

OKAY...but you should know that I also own a DSLR right..
BUT...
It's way too heavy for me to bring it everywhere..You know before I bought a DSLR, I've actually fantasize myself carrying it around, shooting every single thing of my life in each and every day.
Unfortunately.... :D
It is the other way round ;( I don't even bother to carry my DSLR around ! 
Not so convenient for me.. haizzz 

SOMETIMES, I even have to force myself to smile when I selca with my DSLR even though my hands are shaking. Imagine yourself holding a 60D with only one hand :O *faints*
I can't believe that I actually did that =O
So...I don't wanna grow muscles !!!! ARGHHHH :(
It's like weight lifting :'(

Besides that, I can never figure out how to handle my DSLR. The funtions and those features are so complicated. I've tried to read photography books about it but I guessed I'm just not a tech-savvy kind of person :( HELPP MEEEE !!!

I need to take more clear and nice pictures lah, and I can also share to you guys !

MY DREAM CAMERA should have these characteristics :
  •    Easy to bring around (convenient)            
  •    MUST BE light                                         
  •    Slim, so that I can put inside my pocket   
  •    Clear (no matter day or night)                  
  •    Zoomed image must also be clear             
  •    CUTE !!! :D                                               



........................................................................
...............................................................
.....................................................
............................................
..................................
.........................
................
..........
......
..

OMG OMG !!

 The SONY CYBER-SHOT WX100 !!! 



At just 17.5 mm thin, the stylish Cyber-shot WX100 is the world’s smallest and lightest* camera. That’s not all. It has an impressive 10x Optical Zoom, 18.2MP “Exmor R™” CMOS sensor for more clarity in low-light conditions, as well as enhanced Optical SteadyShot for blur-free shots.

Sony unveiled its latest ultra-compact by pulling the Cyber-Shot DSC-WX100 out of an empty packet of cigarettes to highlight its slimness and lightness. While not a very imaginative demo, it certainly got the point across.

Designed to combine slimness and portability with a decent zoom, the WX100 takes advantage of Sony’s new Advanced Aspherical (AA) lens which boosts zoom range while allowing a far smaller lens body. The lens goes from a wide angle 25mm equivalent to 250mm and has a maximum aperture of f/3.3. It is also described as an “evening camera” by Sony at the launch in London, the WX100 is aimed at socialites looking for a camera they can slip discreetly into their handbag/suit pocket, without adding bulk or ruining the line of a suit. 


Besides that, the camera's menu system is accessed using a control dial at the right of the screen and the menu system is pretty straight forward and self explanatory. It has an attractive design too with the visual icons allowing for easy navigation and choice selection.
The WX100 is based around a new 18.2 1/2.3 Exmor R CMOS sensor which promises to deliver reduced noise for better low-light performance in conjunction with the BIONZ processor. 

Sony has also included a plethora of artistic picture effects modes including toy camera, partial colour, pop colour, HDR painting, miniature, illustration and watercolour which all work well. 


Features at a glance
  • 18.2MP “Exmor R™” CMOS Sensor with Extra High Sensitivity technology
  • 10x Optical Zoom
  • High-speed Auto Focus
  • 20x Clear Image Zoom
  • 9 Picture Effect modes
  • Full HD recording with Optical SteadyShot

So now I can take clearer pictures if I have this camera right?! I WANTTTT

WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT Sony Cyber-Shot WX100 !!

MOREOVER , The design are trendy and stylish :)
It comes with 5 different colours !
BLACK, SILVER, WHITE, PINK & BROWN
Which colour do you like the most ?!

So I picked 3 of my favourite colours, black, white and PINK and see whether which colour suits me best ! :P
*SORRY FOR MY POOR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS :( *
 Black looks classy :)
 White looks girly ^^
and Pink looks cute !! :3

HOW HOW?! which one ? :D
I just wanna have it so much that I photoshop-ed myself with the Sony cyber-shot WX100 :P

*especially this pink ones :P *

I'm a pink lover :3

When I was hanging around in Facebook, I saw that www.youthstoday.com is going to give out this camera !!! OMG OMG 
*Puke rainbow*
Jessica is the guest judge some more  OMG OMG :O

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ! So I blog about it !!!!

   PLEASEEE PLEASEEEE.... I want this so badly   

If you ask me, What can I do with Sony Cyber-shot WX100 in my daily life?

I would say that, If I have the Sony Cyber-shot WX100, I can bring it along with me in my 

daily life... I will walk, eat, talk, sing, blog and sleep with it HAHAHA

As you all know that a blogger usually have a habit to capture each and every incident 

happened in their life. So yeah... This camera shall accompany me throughout the rest of 

my life :')

LOL

 Me with my imaginary Sony Cyber-Shot WX100 :')
I shall believe that it'll be mine soon HAHA

Vote for me OK ?! 

pretty pleaseee :'3
and I also participated in the smiley face competition ! VOTE VOTE VOTE

View their FB page for more info : http://www.facebook.com/youthstoday


Till then,
LOVE YOU ALL
X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe