update ! ooopsss

12:00 PM

 Hi readers...
sry for d late update again n againnnn
too busy yo =p

btw,I went to Aiesec LLDS camp last week ~ so funnn xD
I miss those days :(
It was held at Cameron Highland =)

 Selca gang !!! ( wont use d word "camwhore" again =p)
 nice view rite :3



 I was awarded with "the best delegate award" WOHOO!
thx~

n on last wednesday,I won an ticket frm Nuffnang to the premier screening of Piranha 3DD !
thanks~




 NEXT !

my n bro is in KL now..so I got the chance to go town..for...SHOPPING!!
muahaha *evil laughs*
 pavillion
 Starhills's toilet =)

and yes...I went to JOGOYA!

OMG OMG!
the food was awesome..can make ppl orgasm LOL!!
















sry for not writing much =(
need to slp now cos it's 3am now !!!
ARGH~
ciao...

X.O.X.O

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe